Fimela.com, Jakarta Beef or goat meat can be processed into a delicious krengsengan dish. With a simple concoction of spices we can make special processed meat. Here are five krengsengan recipes that you can immediately try at home.
Some use mutton. There are also those who use beef. For more, just look at the description below.
1. Recipe for Soft Goat Meat Krengsengan
- 500 grams of mutton, cut into small pieces then boiled
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 100 grams of cabbage, sliced according to taste
- 1 spring onion, roughly chopped
- 2 celery leaves
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 sheet of lime leaves
- Oil, just enough for frying
- 10 bird’s eye chilies
- 5 shallots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 knuckle turmeric
- 1 knuckle galangal
- 1 knuckle ginger
- 2 candlenuts
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- Sugar, to taste
- Sweet soy sauce, to taste
- Food seasoning, to taste
How to make
- Boil the goat meat that has been cut into small pieces for about 30 minutes.
- Remove and drain the boiled goat meat.
- Prepare all the spices then puree. Sauté the spices until fragrant.
- Add the carrots and cabbage to the seasoning stir fry, stir well.
- Add the goat meat that has been boiled into the pan containing the stir-fried spices, stir well. Add a little water so that the spices are absorbed then boil the meat again with all the ingredients for about 15 minutes.
- Add sliced leeks, celery leaves, lime leaves and tomatoes. Stir well.
- Cook the mutton until the water is reduced, correct the taste.
- Remove krengsengan mutton that has been cooked, serve while still warm with warm white rice.
Very easy recipe right? Enjoy trying this recipe and hope the family at home likes it.