- 100 grams of cassava tape
- 180 grams of rice flour
- 140 grams of sugar
- 270 ml of coconut milk
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- food coloring
How to make
1. Boil coconut milk and sugar until the sugar dissolves. set aside.
2. Smooth the tape. set aside.
3. Mix rice flour and instant yeast. Add tape and boiled coconut milk. Stir until the texture of the dough becomes smooth.
4. Leave the dough for about 1 hour.
5. Give enough coloring. Stir well.
6. Heat the steamer.
7. Pour the dough into the mold.
8. Steam the apem cake for about 25 minutes until cooked.