- 250 grams of beef gravel
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 sticks of lemongrass
- 2 segments ginger
- 1 small tomato, cut
- 1 block of tofu, cut into squares and fried
- 1 small block of tempeh, cut into squares and fried
- 6 red onions, sliced
- 6 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 7 green chilies, sliced oblique
- 7 curly chilies
- 5 red chilies
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mushroom stock
- 1 tsp sugar
How to make
1. Boil gravel with 1 segment of ginger, 2 bay leaves, and lemon grass until it boils. Remove and drain, then cut the gravel according to taste.
2. Sauté the sliced spices until wilted. Add 2 bay leaves and ginger.
3. Set aside the sliced spice on the edge of the pan. Enter the ground spices. Sauté until the spices are cooked.
4. Add kikil, tofu and tempeh. Add salt, sugar and broth. Stir well. Add tomatoes. Taste correction.
5. After the spices have absorbed, turn off the heat. Lift and serve.