- 500 grams of beef
- 50 grams of cayenne pepper
- 50 grams of red chili
- 8 grains of shallots
- 7 cloves of garlic
- 2 pieces of lime leaves
- salt, sugar and ground pepper to taste
- enough water
How to make
1. Thinly sliced beef, then marinate with garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Boil the meat until tender. Lift and drain.
3. Heat the oil. Lightly fry the meat. Lift and drain.
4. Grind the red chilies, bird’s eye chilies, and shallots.
5. Sauté the chilies and onions. Add lime leaves, salt, sugar and pepper.
6. Add the meat. Add enough water.
7. Cook until the spices meld. Lift and serve.