- 1 tbsp white powdered milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp dry yeast
- 140 ml of warm water
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- 1 tbsp margarine
- dark cooking chocolate, diced
How to make
1. Mix all the ingredients for the starter. Stir well. Let stand for 5 minutes until frothy.
2. In a bowl, mix all the dough ingredients. Knead briefly, pour in the main ingredients little by little. Stir for about 2 minutes. Cover with a clean cloth. Leave it for 20 minutes.
3. After the dough has risen, sprinkle your hands with flour. For each dough 50 grams. Round shape. Fill with chocolate. Arrange the dough on the paper cup. Leave it for 20 minutes.
4. Heat the steamer.
5. Steam the dumplings for about 20 minutes. Lift and serve.