Fimela.com, Jakarta Like with muffin with a sweet and legit brown sugar taste? Come on, try to make it yourself at home. This time, Fimela has five recipes for brown sugar cakes that are all steamed to make at home.
This steamed brown sugar cake is also suitable as a tea companion. For more, see the description below.
1. Coconut Milk Brown Sugar Steamed Sponge Recipe
- 200 grams of brown sugar
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 130 ml of water
- 45 grams of sugar
- 65 ml of coconut milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 ml of vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/3 tsp fine salt
- 3 pandan leaves
How to make
1. Boil sugar, brown sugar, granulated sugar, coconut milk, salt, and pandan until it boils. Strain and set aside.
2. Whisk the eggs, baking soda and baking powder for about 10 minutes.
3. Add vanilla and brown sugar solution, stir well.
4. Add the flour little by little to the dough, mix well.
5. Pour vegetable oil into the dough, mix well.
6. Heat the steamer.
7. Prepare the steamed sponge mold. Pour the dough up to 3/4 part.
8. Steam the sponge buns for about 20 minutes until cooked.
Leave a Reply