- 500 gr glutinous rice flour
- 500 ml of coconut milk
- 200 gr grated coconut is not too old
- 150 gr of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 pandan leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- Food coloring to taste
How to make
- Make pandan leaf knots and boil with coconut milk. Stir so it doesn’t break, just enough to heat it up. Lift.
- Comb brown sugar, mix with sugar, salt and grated coconut. Make balls the size of marbles.
- Mix glutinous rice flour and 250 ml of coconut milk or to taste. Add enough food coloring. Knead until it can be scavenged.
- Take a small amount, flatten it and fill it with coconut sugar. Round again. Arrange on a container that has been coated with banana leaves and cooking oil.
- Steam for 15 minutes, remove and cool.
- Mix the remaining 250 ml coconut milk with cornstarch, heat again while stirring until thickened. Remove and chill.
- Take the plastic, arrange it on top of the plastic, wrap it. Do it to the end.
So, those are some delicious traditional steamed cake recipes cooked in banana leaves. Hopefully this recipe is useful and good luck trying it.