- 5 pieces of rosella flowers
- 3 cm ginger
- 1 piece of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 400 ml of water
How to make:
- Grill then brush and crush the ginger.
- Boil water until boiling, add dried rosella flowers, cinnamon and ginger.
- Boil for about 2-3 minutes or until the color is red.
- Remove and strain into a glass or cup. Add honey, stir well.
- Ginger rosella tea is ready to be served warm. If you like it cold, you can add ice cubes to taste.
Those are some rosella tea recipes that can lower cholesterol and high blood pressure. Let’s try to make it yourself at home!