- 150 grams of watercress
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 green apple, cut into pieces
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 curly red chilies
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 red onions
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon water
How to make
1. Prepare all vegetable ingredients that have been washed and cut into pieces.
2. Steam 1 tomato, garlic, onion, and chili until soft. Lift.
3. Grind the steamed spices with pepper.
4. Mix the ground spices with olive oil, salt, and lemon juice. Stir well until slightly frothy.
5. Arrange vegetables and fruit on a plate. Drizzle with seasonings.
6. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Vegetable salad is ready to be enjoyed.
Leave a Reply