- 150 grams of minced beef
- 5 long beans, cut into pieces
- 5 shallots, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 stalk of green onion, sliced
- 2 red curly chilies, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50 ml of water
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
How to make
1. Cover the minced meat with the marinade ingredients. Leave it for about 15 minutes.
2. Sauté shallots, garlic, and chilies until wilted.
3. Add the long beans to the stir-fry. Stir briefly. Add water.
4. Put the meat into the stir fry. Add salt and ground pepper. Stir well.
5. Cook until the meat is evenly cooked. Add chives. Stir well. Lift and serve.