Fimela.com, Jakarta Mushrooms can be processed into a variety of delicious menus, one of which is soup. Mushroom soup is not only able to warm the body but also delicious, tasty and nutritious. If you are interested in making mushroom soup at home, here are some recipes you can try.
1. Healthy Mushroom Soup Recipe
- 200 gr oyster mushrooms
- 100 gr button mushrooms
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, bruised and thinly sliced
- 5 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 segment of ginger, bruised 1 red tomato, cut into 8 parts
- 1 tsp broth powder
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- salt and sugar to taste
- enough water
How to make:
- Wash the oyster mushrooms while squeezing them gently so that the mushroom smell disappears. Suwir-suwir.
- Clean the button mushrooms, thinly slice.
- Sauté the garlic and shallots until fragrant.
- Boil water, add mushrooms and cook until boiling.
- Add the onion, pepper, ginger and broth powder. Stir well until cooked.
- Add tomatoes, salt and sugar to taste, taste test. If it is fit, remove and serve.
- Simple mushroom soup is ready to be enjoyed while warm.
Leave a Reply