Fimela.com, Jakarta Asparagus may not be a common vegetable sold in the market like kale and mustard greens, but it has high nutrition for the body and has a crunchy texture that makes it delicious to eat. Occasionally it is worth trying to cook asparagus vegetables yourself at home. If you happen to want to cook asparagus vegetables, here are some recipes you can try at home.
1. Shrimp Asparagus Saute Recipe
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus (cut to taste)
- 100 grams of shrimp (boiled, peeled)
- 3 cloves of garlic (thinly sliced)
- 2 red onions (thinly sliced)
- 4 bird’s eye chilies (sliced obliquely)
- Salt, sugar and powdered broth (to taste)
- Right amount of oil)
How to make:
- Heat the oil, sauté the garlic, shallots and cayenne pepper until wilted and fragrant.
- Place asparagus and prawns in the skillet. Add salt, sugar and a little water then cook all the ingredients until cooked.
- Add the broth to taste, stir all the ingredients.
- Correct the taste and make sure the asparagus is cooked. If it’s cooked and the spices seep well, remove this stir-fry, serve.