Fimela.com, Jakarta For those who are on a diet, beans often chosen as a daily menu ingredient because of its high fiber content and can keep you full. In addition, chickpeas are also good for consumption as a daily menu because their content is believed to help reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body.
This time, Fimela presents five choices of all-round stir-fried chickpeas recipes that are delicious and low in cholesterol. For more, you can immediately try the recipe below.
1. Simple Sauteed Beans Recipe
- 250 grams of chickpeas, cut obliquely
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 7 bird’s eye chilies, sliced obliquely
- 3 pieces of curly chili, sliced oblique
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp seasoning stock
- Right amount of oil
How to make
- Heat the oil, sauté the finely chopped shallots and garlic until fragrant.
- Add the cayenne pepper, curly chili and ground pepper to the onion stir fry. Stir well and sauté again until the chilies wilt.
- Enter the green beans into the seasoning stir fry, stir well then cover the pan.
- After five minutes, open the pan and add salt and cooking seasoning. Stir well then cook stir-fry with medium small until cooked.
- Correct the taste, remove the sauteed green beans that have been cooked, serve while still warm.