Fimela.com, Jakarta Goat meat can be processed with spices curry be a special treat. Goat meat obtained on Eid al-Adha can be processed into delicious curries. Here, Fimela presents five selected recipes that you can try.
There is also a special goat’s head curry. For more, see the description below.
1. Recipe for Goat Curry typical of Madura
- 1 kg of mutton
- 400 ml thick coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg, grated
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- sugar, salt, and broth powder to taste
- enough water
- 9 red onions
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3 segments of turmeric
- 3 segments of ginger
- 3 segments of galangal
- 2 segments kencur
- 2 sticks of lemon grass, crushed
- 1 cinnamon stick
How to make
- Boil the mutton for about 2 hours. Discard any floating dirt or change the water if necessary.
- Saute ground spices. Add lemongrass and cinnamon. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add the stir-fried seasoning to the meat cooking water.
- Add sugar, salt, pepper, stock and coriander. Stir well.
- Add cloves, nutmeg and coconut milk. Stir and cook for about 1 hour until the flavors meld.