Fimela.com, Jakarta Want to enjoy seblak home special? Come on, try the following seblak recipe. There are five recipes for a spicy gravy that is perfect to eat on a rainy day that you can make yourself at home.
For more, see the description below. Find your new favorite recipe.
1. Recipe for Seblak Bandung Kuah
- 1 pack of boiled noodles
- 1 small bowl of crackers, soak in boiling water
- 3 tbsp macaroni, boiled
- 1 egg
- 2 pieces of chicken sausage
- 5 beef meatballs
- 1 bunch of pokcoy vegetables
- 7 red chilies
- 9 pieces of dried chilies
- 7 bird’s eye chilies
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 segments kencur
- 1 tsp broth powder
How to make
1. Slice all vegetable and sausage ingredients.
2. Boil the noodles briefly. Lift and drain.
3. Blend all the chili, onion and kencur ingredients.
4. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant.
5. Add the meatballs, sausages and vegetables to the stir-fry.
6. Add water to the stir fry.
7. Add noodles, macaroni and crackers. Add broth powder.
8. Cook until all the ingredients are cooked and the spices are absorbed. Lift and serve.
Leave a Reply