Fimela.com, Jakarta Want to make cake What’s delicious about bananas for tea at home? Come on, try the following compilation of Fimela’s selected recipes. There are five all-banana cake recipes that you can try by steaming them at home.
This type of cake is also suitable as a casual snack or lunch for children. For more, see the description below.
1. Steamed Pandan Layered Nagasari Cake Recipe
- 250 grams of rice flour
- 100 grams of tapioca flour
- 700 ml of coconut milk
- 200 ml of pandan suji juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 10 ripe kepok bananas
How to make
1. Boil coconut milk, pandan juice, salt, sugar and vanilla until it boils. Let it cool.
2. Steamed bananas, sliced.
3. Add rice flour and tapioca flour to the coconut milk mixture. Stir with a whisk. Strain so that there are no lumps.
4. Heat the steamer.
5. Prepare a baking sheet that has been smeared with vegetable oil.
6. Pour 3 spoons of vegetable batter into the pan. Steam for about 5 minutes.
7. Arrange banana slices on the surface of the dough. Pour the dough. Steam 5 minutes. Arrange the bananas again on top, add the dough. Steam for about 20 minutes until the cake is perfectly cooked.
8. After the cake is cooked, let it cool. Remove from the pan, then slice according to taste.