- 6 chicken eggs
- 220 grams of sugar
- 1 tsp SP
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 125 grams of medium protein flour
- 30 grams of white powdered milk
- 175 grams of melted butter
- 50 grams of melted chocolate
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp pandan paste
How to make
1. Mix all ingredients A. Beat with a high-speed mixer until the whites expand and have traces.
2. Sift ingredients B. Add little by little to dough A while beating with low speed mixer until well blended.
3. Pour the butter into the dough. Stir well.
4. Divide the dough into two. One part is given pasta padan. One part is given chocolate powder and melted chocolate.
5. Heat the steamer. Prepare a baking sheet that has been greased with butter and sprinkled with flour.
6. Pour the chocolate mixture into the pan. Steam for about 10 minutes with the steamer covered with a napkin.
7. Pour the pandan mixture over the chocolate mixture. Steam again for about 30 minutes until cooked. Lift and serve.
Leave a Reply