- 300 grams of tapioca flour
- 150 grams of mocaf flour
- 230 grams of sugar
- 1200 ml of coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp charcoal powder
- 1 tsp chocolate paste
How to make
1. Mix tapioca flour, mocaf flour, vanilla, salt and coconut milk. Stir until the sugar dissolves, then strain.
2. Divide the dough into two. One part of the dough is given chocolate paste.
3. Heat the steamer.
4. Prepare a baking sheet that has been smeared with oil.
5. Pour 150 ml of chocolate mixture into the pan, steam for 5 minutes. Pour 150 ml of white batter, steam for 5 minutes. Do it alternately until the dough runs out. Then, steam 25 minutes.
6. After the layer cake is cooked and cold, remove it from the tin and cut it according to taste.
Good luck and hope you like it!
Leave a Reply