- 11 sheets of rice paper
- 500 grams of shrimp
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 100 grams of bean sprouts, lunch
- 1 pack wild rocket
- 100 grams of lettuce, sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- sesame seeds to taste
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
How to make
- Shrimp that has been peeled, steamed until cooked.
- Boil bean sprouts briefly. set aside.
- Dip the rice paper into the water. Fold it in half, arrange the shrimp and various vegetables inside. roll. Do it until all the ingredients run out.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients. Stir well.
- Serve the sprill roll sprinkled with sesame and sauce.
Those are some recipes for delicious, spicy, savory all-steamed dishes that are lower in cholesterol and fat. Various menus of this dish are also safe for consumption by people with high blood pressure. Hopefully this recipe is useful and good luck trying it.