- 100 grams of flour, sifted
- 4 chicken eggs
- 80 grams of sugar
- 1 tsp ovalet
- 2 tsp red velvet paste
- 70 ml of cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp powdered milk
- enough grated cheese
Butter Cream Ingredients
- 200 grams of margarine
- 6 tbsp sweetened condensed
- 5 tbsp powdered sugar
How to make
1. To make butter cream, mix the three ingredients. Then, beat with a high-speed mixer until stiff white.
2. Beat eggs, sugar and ovalette with a mixer until stiff. Turn off the mixers.
3. Add the flour, milk powder, red velvet paste, and vanilla powder alternately to the egg mixture. Stir well.
4. Heat the steamer.
5. Pour the cake mixture into a tin that has been smeared with margarine and flour thinly.
6. Steam the sponge cake for 30 minutes over low heat.
7. After the cake is cooked, leave it in the steamer until the hot steam is gone. Then, open the lid and let the cake cool.
8. After the cake has cooled, cut it in half. Spread with butter cream, stack again. Brush the surface with butter cream and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Good luck and hope you like it!