Fimela.com, Jakarta Beef can be processed into a special rendang dish. We can also make it ourselves at home. Here are five tender and delicious beef rendang recipes to try.
Some use a variety of spices. There are also those who use practical instant spices. For more, see the description below.
1. Rendang Recipe for 2 Kg of Meat
- 2 kg of beef, sliced
- 4.5 liters of coconut milk from old coconut
- 5 stalks of lemongrass, bruised
- 10 bay leaves
- 2 pieces of turmeric leaves
- 5 cm cinnamon
- 5 cardamom grains
- 2 deaf flowers
- 500 grams of curly red chilies
- 500 grams of shallots
- 15 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 9 cloves
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- 6 grains of hazelnut
- 8 tbsp coriander
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 segments ginger
- 2 segments of turmeric
- 2 segments of galangal
- sugar and salt to taste
How to make
1. Cook coconut milk. Add bay leaves, lemongrass, turmeric leaves, cinnamon, cardamom, and pekak leaves.
2. Put the spices that have been mashed into the coconut milk. Bring to a boil.
3. Enter the beef. Add sugar and salt. Stir well until the coconut milk thickens.
4. Turn down the fire. Keep stirring the meat until the gravy releases the oil.
5. Cook until the spices are absorbed and the meat is tender, stirring occasionally so it doesn’t burn.
6. Remove and serve.