- 180 grams of grated coconut, steamed
- 250 grams of white glutinous rice flour
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- 50 ml of water
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pandan leaf
How to make
1. Put coconut milk, water, sugar, salt, vanilla powder, and pandan leaves into a saucepan. Stir until dissolved. Boil until slightly boiling. Lift.
2. Prepare a container. Enter the glutinous rice flour. Pour the coconut milk little by little into the glutinous rice flour. Stir well.
3. Add steamed grated coconut. Stir until well mixed.
4. Grease teflon with oil.
5. Transfer the dough onto the Teflon. Cut to taste.
6. Bake wingko over low heat until cooked. Turn the other side. Bake until cooked evenly. Lift and serve.
Leave a Reply