- 50 grams of lemongrass, thinly sliced
- 50 grams of mint leaves, pick
- 350 ml of water
- 2 tbsp dry tea leaves
- 1 tbsp sugar
How to make:
- Boil water then add the lemongrass slices.
- When it boils and emits a fragrant aroma, add the mint leaves, stir until the mint aroma comes out. Lift. Leave it for 2 minutes.
- Strain into a glass that has been given granulated sugar. Stir well.
- Enjoy it while it’s warm, or you can add ice cubes if you want to serve it cold.
Those are some delicious mint tea recipes that can make your mind relax while also lowering your body’s cholesterol.
Leave a Reply