- 400 ml of water
- 5-10 pieces of dried butterfly pea flowers
- 1 pandan leaf
- 1 stick of lemon grass
- sugar to taste
- lime (optional)
How to make
- Thinly slice lemon grass and pandan leaves. Boil with 500 ml of water.
- If it’s boiling, cook for about 2 more minutes so that the aroma is fragrant. After that, add the dried butterfly pea flowers, stir until the color is bluish.
- Pour filtered water into a tea cup, add sugar to taste. Serve while warm.
- If you want the color of the butterfly pea flower tea to be purple, all you have to do is add enough lime juice.
So, those are some delicious herbal drink recipes that can help lower high cholesterol levels in the body. Come on, try to make it at home too.
Leave a Reply