- 250 grams of oyster mushrooms
- 10 pieces of mustard green leaves, cut into pieces
- 5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 5 shallots, finely chopped
- 5 bird’s eye chilies, sliced obliquely
- Salt, seasoning and ground pepper (to taste)
- Right amount of oil
How to make
- Prepare all ingredients. Soak the oyster mushrooms in hot water for a while then drain or if necessary squeeze the water. This is so that the mushrooms do not smell unpleasant.
- Heat a little oil, saute garlic and shallots until fragrant.
- Add the chili then stir fry until wilted.
- Add mustard greens to the stir fry, stir and cook until wilted.
- Add mushrooms to it. Stir well.
- Add salt, seasoning and ground pepper, to taste.
- Mix well all the ingredients. Add a little water for the flavors to infuse. Cook all ingredients until cooked.
- Taste correction then remove. Serve.
Those are some delicious vegetable recipes that are low in cholesterol and suitable for daily menus. Hopefully this recipe is useful and hope the family at home likes it.