- 5-6 cm ginger, bruised
- 1 stalk of lemongrass, bruised
- 1 cinnamon stick powder
- Enough water
- Java sugar to taste
- Honey, to taste if you like
How to make
- Boil water until it boils. Add the ginger and lemongrass stalks.
- Boil briefly until a fragrant aroma comes out. Add cinnamon powder and brown sugar to taste.
- Turn off the fire. Pour into a serving glass. Taste correction.
- Add enough honey to add sweetness and make the aroma of this drink more appetizing.
Those are some herbal tea recipes that are suitable to be enjoyed warm and are useful for lowering high cholesterol. Consuming herbal teas above can also stabilize blood pressure in the body and maintain ideal body weight. Hopefully the above recipe is useful and good luck trying it.