- 250 grams of black glutinous rice flour
- 20 grams of cocoa powder
- 100 grams of chocolate bars
- 200 grams of vegetable oil
- 6 chicken eggs
- 1 tsp SP
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 tsp liquid vanilla
- 2 tablespoons white sweet condensed
- finely chopped almonds for sprinkling
How to make
- Melt chocolate bar, mix with oil, set aside.
- Beat the eggs, SP, and sugar until white and thick with traces using a high-speed mixer.
- Add vanilla and sweetened condensed milk to the mixture. Beat with low speed mixer until smooth.
- Add flour and cocoa powder to the dough. Beat with low speed mixer until smooth.
- Take 5 tablespoons of core dough, mix it into the melted chocolate and oil. Stir well. Pour back into the core dough.
- Stir the dough back until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the tin, stamping it.
- Heat the steamer.
- Sprinkle the surface of the dough with almonds.
- Steam the brownies for about 30 minutes until cooked.
- After the cake has cooled, remove it from the mold and cut it according to your taste.
Those are some delicious, legit and soft steamed brownie recipes. Enjoy trying this recipe and make your own delicious snacks at home for your family and children. Hopefully this recipe is useful.