- 2 handfuls of soybean sprouts, cut off the root ends and wash them clean
- 4 cups of water
- 8 anchovies, wash in hot water then drain
- 1 stalk of green onion
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
How to make
- Prepare a pot, add water, add sprouts and anchovies.
- Cook over high heat until it boils with the pot covered.
- Slice the spring onions and finely chop the garlic, set aside.
- Take out the anchovies.
- Add salt and soy sauce. Taste correction.
- Add the garlic, reduce the heat, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add sliced green onions, cook for another 2 minutes. Turn off the fire.
- Serve with chili powder.
So many recipes that are easy enough to make. Don’t forget to try it and feel the health benefits.