- 50 grams of Hunkwe flour
- 1 piece of boiled sweet corn, shelled
- 80 grams of sugar
- 500 ml of coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pandan leaf
- 15 pandan leaves for takir
How to make
- Form 15 pieces of pandan leaves into takir for the cake container.
- Mix hunkwe flour, salt, sugar, pandan leaves, and coconut milk. Cook over low heat until thick and bubbling. Turn off the fire.
- Enter the shelled corn. Stir well.
- Pour the dough into the takir that has been made.
- Let the cake cool and solid.
Those are some traditional cake recipes that are delicious and low in cholesterol. I hope this recipe is useful, I hope you like it.
Leave a Reply