- Heat cooking oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the garlic and onion until fragrant and turn brown.
- Add red chilies and green chilies, stir-fry until wilted.
- Add squid and mix well. Cook until the squid changes color to yellowish white.
- Add the bananas, stir well, and cook for a few minutes until the bananas are slightly wilted.
- Pour in the oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce and salty soy sauce. Stir well until all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Add salt and pepper powder to taste according to taste. Stir again and cook for a few minutes until the spices are absorbed and the squid is perfectly cooked.
- Remove the stir-fried squid from the pan and serve on a serving plate.
This savory and appetizing stir-fried squid petai will make you addicted. Good luck and enjoy this delicious dish!
Author: Audi Regita Salsabila