- Heat the water to a boil. Boil the kale for a while until wilted. Remove immediately then drain and flush with ice water so that the color of the vegetables remains green.
- Heat the wok and oil, sauté the garlic and shallots until fragrant.
- Add the chilies to the onion stir fry, stir well.
- Add the kale vegetables to the seasoning stir fry, mix well again.
- Add salt, mushroom broth and ground pepper, to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients well, add a little water and adjust the taste.
- Remove the stir-fried kale then serve.
Very easy recipe right? Enjoy trying this recipe and hope your family at home will like it.