Appetizer Recipes That Freeze Well – Three quick and easy puff pastry flavors, all starting with store-bought, buttery puff pastry sheets. Gruyere and Dijon Sticks, Pesto and Sundried Tomato Twists and Cheddar and Chipotle Cut-outs. Can be preheated and frozen before baking, then baked from frozen as needed.
These quick and easy Puff Pastry appetizer recipes use store-bought, all-butter puff pastry to make 3 delicious appetizers, perfect for your holiday entertaining!
Appetizer Recipes That Freeze Well
When it comes to holiday entertaining, store-bought puff pastry is a life (and time!) saver. Not only is it easy to use, but it is versatile. All types of butter are now readily available, and delicious too!
Festive Mini Appetizers To Get The Party Started
The best thing about these quick and easy puff pastry appetizers is that they can be made ahead of time and frozen before baking. When you need a quick appetizer, they can go straight from the fridge to the oven and be ready to serve in about 20 minutes.
Top tip! When it comes to puff pastry, it’s all about the coolness, especially with butter puff pastry. You want to keep the dough cool, so you’ll refrigerate it between steps. It’s a bit repetitive, but if you make different puff pastry flavors, you can use the chill time to start the next one.
I love Dijon mustard, but if you’re not a fan or feel it’s too strong for the crowd you’re feeding, feel free to reduce the amount or substitute honey mustard or a similar mild mustard.
Very easy to make cutouts and delicious little bites. They are a great addition to a cheese platter that goes beyond eating by hand. Adjust the amount of chipotle chili powder to taste.
Elegant Appetizers To Start Your Next Dinner Party
Your puff pastry brand may be a slightly different size. The directions should work fine in any equivalent size. You may get an extra piece or two.
Note: Instead of refrigerating to cool before baking, strain and freeze, place the baking sheet in the refrigerator with the pieces on the baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes, or until frozen, then carefully remove to a freezer bag. To use, place the frozen pieces on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in a 400F oven for the prescribed recipe time and a few minutes longer since they start from frozen.
Calories: 153 kcal , Carbohydrates: 11 g , Protein: 2 g , Fat: 10 g , Saturated fat: 2 g , Cholesterol: 8 mg , Sodium: 109 mg , Potassium: 19 mg , Vitamin A: 75 IU 28 , Calcium mg, iron: 0.7 mg
Perfect on a hot braai! Since it is made with dried apricots, you can make this any time of the year. A friend gave me this recipe, and when I make these tortilla pinwheel sandwiches, people ask me for the recipe too! Cream cheese pinwheels can be made ahead of time and sliced before serving, leaving you time for other last-minute party preparations. – Pat Waymeier, Yellow Springs, Ohio
Easy Healthy Keto Appetizers
Appetizer Tortilla Pinwheels Tips Can you make pinwheels the day before? Yes! Making pinwheels 24 hours in advance is a great way to save time the day of the party. You can also try variations like these Ranch Tortilla Roll-Ups. How do you keep tortilla roll-ups from getting soggy? To prevent the tortilla roll-ups from getting soggy, be sure to measure the sour cream correctly. An overflowing cup results in a drippy filling and a soggy tortilla. However, there is no need to remove the chilies. A small amount of liquid from a can of chopped green chilies adds to the creaminess of the filling. Don’t skip the plastic wrap step – this is the best way to keep the roll-up from getting wet. How long will pinwheels last? Store leftover pinwheel sandwiches in an airtight container—but not for too long! Ingesting them within a day or two is the tastiest option. If you wait longer, they may get wet.
1 pinwheel: 63 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 5g carbohydrates (1g sugar, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Going to a big meeting soon? These appetizers are definitely the best you will find. Not only are they delicious, but they can all be made ahead of time, stored in the fridge, and taken out and cooked when you want. Come and see!
1. Twice Baked Potatoes. Not only is this a beautiful appetizer to show off, but this is one you can make months in advance, freeze and bake before your party. All that bacon-cheesy goodness! Mmmm! (via Happy Money Saver)
2. Butternut Potato Puffs. How cute and creative are these guys? Add your seasoned and pureed butternut-potato mixture to a piping bag, then squeeze them into a pan and freeze! Then fry until golden. (via Bittersweet)
Cold Appetizers For Your Next Get Together
3. Sriracha Glazed Chicken. Martha knows what she’s talking about with these little moringa dishes. Spicy, sweet spicy goodness. (via Martha Stewart)
4. Ham and Cheese Stromboli. Filled with delicious salami, ham and pepperoni, this cheesy baked bread is the perfect on-the-go appetizer. Wrap it in aluminum foil to keep it warm and then cut it when it’s time to serve. (via Happy Money Saver)
5. Spicy Buffalo Chicken Hot Dip. It’s one of my favorite appetizers to bring to a party and it’s so easy to make. Honestly, I think people only invite me to this waterfall. This goes from the freezer to the oven and is enjoyed by everyone. Creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-spicy (via Cookbook: Seriously Good Freezer Meals)
6. Fried Brie Bites. Do you love cheese like me? Then you will definitely like this appetizer. Creamy and full of flavor that will leave you wanting more. (via Happy Money Saver)
Fast Freezer To Oven Appetizers
7. 3-Ingredient Crock Pot Bean Dip. We love how simple, easy and quick this bean dip is. I always have all the ingredients for this to make a great last minute appetizer. (via Real House Moms)
8. Sweet Potato Tater Tots. These tots are just the cutest and they taste really amazing so we had to include them! Plus, they’re a creative spin on the typical tater-tot, making them a fun snack. (via Your Vegan Mom)
9. Stuffed Jalapenos. These stuffed jalapenos are sure to be a hit. Everyone will thank you when you pull these babies out of the oven with crispy bacon and melted cheese. Yam! (via Happy Money Saver)
10. Soft Pretzel Bites. My favorite make ahead finger food of all time. If someone brought these to a party, I’d pile them on a plate, grab the cheese sauce and dig in. (via Sally’s Baking Addiction)
Holiday Party Appetizer Recipes
11. The best chicken wings. These chicken wings are very versatile. You can try one sauce and then another and enjoy. Each one is a winner and whichever sauce you choose will taste delicious in your mouth. (via Happy Money Saver)
12. Glazed Kielbasa Bites. One of the easiest and simplest appetizers ever. Drizzle the marinade over the sausages and pineapple, then bake until golden and crispy. (via Real House Moms)
13. Herby Parmesan Mashed Potatoes. These are potatoes done right. With unique flavors, these are sure to be conversation starters. (via Domestic Goddess)
14. Spinach Artichoke Dip. This easy-to-throw-together appetizer is great for large gatherings or for your immediate family. It’s easy to freeze, so anything you don’t use can easily be put away for the next great time. (via Happy Money Saver)
Crowd Pleasing Make Ahead Appetizers
15. Homemade flavored butter. This is a unique and different type of appetizer that will surely hypnotize everyone. All you do is whip up this 5-flavor butter and serve it with fresh bread slices. (via Happy Money Saver)
16. Brown Sugar Sriracha Bacon Bites. Spice up your bacon with these fun bacon bites. A little sugar and a little spice. (via Food Network)
17. Freezer Meatballs. These appetizers are great because there are so many different ways to eat them. You can serve them plain, in sandwiches or with pasta. (via Happy Money Saver)
18. Mozzarella sticks. I really like mozzarella sticks. This is an appetizer that everyone craves. I love this recipe because they are a healthier version than the ones you buy. You can have the kids help you and the extra hands make it fun. (via Happy Money Saver)
Keto Appetizers That Are Sure To Impress
19. Baked Egg Rolls. You know hot egg rolls always bring you to the table. These crispy baked egg rolls are a great alternative to the usual party platter. (via Happy Money Saver)
20. Pizza Pinwheel Bites. These little finger foods are quick to make and very popular as appetizers. Crispy, peppery and baked until golden. (via Happy Money Saver)
21. Creamy Cheese Chicken Taquitos with Cilantro. This is a top Truman treat and my kids can’t get enough of these. This recipe has a special place in our hearts. (via Happy Money Saver)
22. Hawaii Slider. these
Perfect Holiday Cocktails And Appetizers
Dinner recipes that freeze well, squares recipes that freeze well, recipes that freeze well, egg recipes that freeze well, cookie recipes that freeze well, easy recipes that freeze well, chicken recipes that freeze well, soup recipes that freeze well, apple recipes that freeze well, foods that freeze well recipes, peach recipes that freeze well, healthy recipes that freeze well