- Cut the bananas small.
- Flatten the skinless bread with a roller or with a glass.
- Place the banana in half of the bread, then fold and cover the edges of the bread.
- Balurkan with beaten egg.
- Heat the cooking oil, then fry the banana bread until brown.
- When it’s cooked, arrange it on a plate and then add sweetened condensed milk.
That’s a banana bread recipe that is very easy to process. Besides being easy, the materials needed are not many so it won’t make the boarding house kid’s wallet dry. Good luck!
Author: Auliani Faiziah Haspari
Leave a Reply