- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan, except the garlic.
- Stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Crush the garlic, then add it to the sauce ingredients.
- Cook while stirring over low heat. Wait until it thickens.
- When it’s done, put it in an airtight jar.
So, that’s how to make your own barbecue sauce at home. You no longer need to buy expensive BBQ sauce at the supermarket. This sauce is suitable for all dishes, like chicken steaks, or french fries. Come on, try it!
Author: Auliani Faiziah Haspari