Fimela.com, Jakarta There is recipe Japanese food that is easy and can be made at home. Edashi has a super healthy and delicious Chicken Katsu Tamago Don recipe, perfect for your little one’s menu creations. By using edamame Edashi, this Chicken Katsu Tamago Don recipe is definitely healthier because it contains vegetable protein, vitamin K is also rich in fiber. Just try the following recipe, come on!
Chicken Katsu Ingredients:
- Chicken 250 gr
- Salt 1⁄2 tsp
- Pepper 1⁄4 tsp
- Chicken stock 1⁄4 tsp
- Sesame oil 1⁄2 tsp
- 1 egg
- Seasoned flour 100 gr
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Edamame Edashi 30 gr
- Simple syrup 2 tbsp
- Sesame oil 1 tbsp
- Chicken broth 200 ml
- Onion 1⁄4 pcs
- 1 egg
1. Make the marinade by mixing 1⁄2 tsp sesame oil with salt, pepper and stock powder. set aside.
2. Wash and clean the chicken, then marinate the chicken for 1 hour.
3. Beat the eggs, then coat the chicken with the beaten egg.
4. Coat with flour evenly on the surface of the chicken.
5. Fry the chicken until cooked using medium heat. Drain well.
6. Combine soy sauce, simple syrup, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, and broth then stir well. set aside.
7. Soak the Edashi edamame in hot water for 2 minutes, then peel the skin.
8. Cut the Onion in large sizes.
9. Prepare a pan, then sauté the onions until fragrant, add the soy sauce liquid seasoning mixture, then cook until it boils.
10. Add the eggs that have been beaten loose and mix in the edamame then cook until half cooked.
11. Place the Chicken Katsu on top of the eggs, and continue cooking by covering the pan until the eggs are cooked.
12. Prepare cooked rice or noodles in a bowl, then pour the Chicken Katsu tamago don over the rice.
13. Chicken Katsu Tamago Don is ready to be served.
Good luck and hope you like it!