1. Beat eggs and sugar with a mixer until the sugar dissolves.
2. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and vanilla to the egg mixture.
3. Add oil to the dough. Stir well.
4. Add bananas and meses to the dough. Stir again until no oil settles under the dough.
5. Heat the steamer.
6. Pour the dough into a mold that has been smeared with oil.
7. Steam the sponge cake for about 30 minutes over medium heat. After the cake has cooled, remove it from the mold.
Good luck and I hope you like this banana steamed sponge recipe.