- 250 grams of chicken breast fillets
- All-purpose flour to taste
- 1 egg
- 4 boiled salted egg yolks
- 200 ml of liquid milk
- Ground pepper
- Cut the chicken into dice size then sprinkle with pepper and salt
- Coat the chicken with flour and egg, stir until it becomes a wet dough
- Fry the chicken until cooked then drain
- Mash the salted egg yolk
- Sauté the garlic until fragrant, add the crushed salted egg and milk
- Stir until smooth, add salt and sugar to taste and cook until the milk is reduced
- Enter the chicken crispystir well and cook until the sauce dries up then remove from heat
- Chicken crispy Salted Egg is ready to be served!
If you want to add spiciness, add chopped chili according to taste. Good luck.
Author: Mufiidaanaiilaa AS