- Clean the shrimp, split the back and remove the dirt.
- Season the prawns with salt and pepper until evenly distributed. set aside.
- Mix 1 tsp of sapapua coated flour with 5 tablespoons of water, dip the prawns into the mixture then coat it in the salur flour. Repeat if you want the outer dough to be crispy and thick.
- Fry the prawns until they are browned and crispy, remove and drain.
- Ebi fritters are ready to serve, may be supplemented with ketchup, chili sauce, mustard or mayonnaise.
Let’s try this simple ebi sago fritter at home!