- Mix butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add flour and mix until it has a pebble-like texture.
- Add the beaten eggs, and add vanilla extract for a savory taste.
- Stir all the ingredients together and then knead until the texture is slightly dense.
- Prepare a glass, and spread butter on all sides. Add the dough and shape according to the glass.
- Bake the dough at 180 degrees Celsius.
- While waiting, melt the chocolate.
- When the cookies are ready, coat the inside and sides with chocolate. Then sprinkle sprinkles on the ends.
So, that’s a simple cup cookie recipe that is certainly delicious and funny. It tastes sweet, especially when added with milk, will spoil the tongue. Good luck!
Author: Auliani Faiziah Haspari