- Prepare a bowl and beat the eggs in the bowl until the yolks and egg whites are well mixed.
- Add the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, and ground pepper to the bowl with the eggs. Mix well until all the ingredients are mixed well and form a slightly thick dough.
- Heat cooking oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Take a pinch of the egg mixture and place it on the hot oil. Flatten the egg mixture to form a thin and wide omelette.
- Fry the omelet until golden and crispy on both sides. Make sure the omelette is cooked evenly without any raw parts in the middle.
- Remove the omelet and drain the oil on parchment paper or paper towels.
- Repeat the same process for the remaining egg mixture.
Crispy omelet is ready to be served. Friends of Fimela can enjoy it directly or add it as a complement to other dishes such as fried rice, fried noodles or sandwiches. Good luck!
Author: Audi Regita Salsabila
Leave a Reply