- Prepare all ingredients.
- Boil about 1 liter of water.
- Add garlic, salt and ground pepper to taste. Stir well.
- Boil the carrots until half cooked, add the broccoli and noodles to the boiling water with the spices. Cook until well done.
- Add spring onions, celery leaves, seasoning, chicken broth powder and fried onions to taste.
- Stir all ingredients well, cook until boiling. Taste correction.
- Lift then serve.
Very easy recipe right? Enjoy trying this recipe and hope your family at home will like it.