- Mix flour, salt and baking powder.
- Mix warm water and milk.
- Pour the milk and oil gradually or little by little, while stirring thoroughly until there are no lumps.
- Knead the dough until smooth, round the dough then cover the container, let stand for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough equally in size/weight, round it then flatten it.
- Prepare teflon, heat it over low heat. Spread oil on the Teflon, use butter if you want it to be savory, then place the flattened dough on the Teflon.
- Bake until the dough creates bubbles in it. When it feels dry and brown enough, turn and cook the other side.
- Lift. Then cover the kebab skin with a cloth so it doesn’t dry out and stays moist. Do it until the dough runs out.
That’s a kebab skin recipe that you can try at home. It can also be stored as frozen skin and used when used.