- Prepare a large bowl and fill it with enough water. Place the cucumber, carrot, radish, cabbage, bean sprouts and celery in a bowl. Soak the vegetables in water for about 10-15 minutes to make them juicier.
- While waiting for the vegetables to be soaked, make the sweet and sour seasoning. Mix brown sugar, lime juice, and salt in a separate bowl. Stir well until the brown sugar dissolves.
- After the vegetables are soaked, drain and place in a serving bowl. Add cayenne pepper if you like it spicy.
- Pour the sweet and sour seasoning over the vegetables and stir until evenly distributed. Make sure all the vegetables are well coated with the seasoning.
- Sprinkle the pickles with ground peanuts. You can also add chopped crackers or fried onions for added flavor and texture.
- Serve the pickled vegetables in a serving bowl and add ice cubes for extra freshness.
Fresh and healthy pickled vegetables are ready to be enjoyed! Apart from providing a fresh and delicious taste, pickled vegetables also contain lots of fiber, vitamins, and minerals which are good for digestion and overall health. Good luck!
Author: Audi Regita Salsabila