- Cut the strawberries into small pieces, then crush them. Put it in a saucepan and add sugar. Give a little lemon juice. Cook until the texture turns into jam.
- Slice the lemon in a thin thickness.
- Pour the cooked strawberry jam into a glass, then place a lemon wedge on the edge of the glass.
- Enter the ice cubes to taste, then pour the soda.
- Put 1 scoop of ice cream on top, then add mint leaves as a garnish.
Well, the strawberry soda float is finished. Very appetizing, right? Come on, make it right away!
Author: Auliani Faiziah Haspari