- Cut the cauliflower, boil it in water that has been added 2 tablespoons of salt. Boil for 2-3 minutes, drain. Cold water rinse, set aside.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of flour, 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, salt and ground pepper, add little by little water until the mixture is not too thick and there are no flour lumps.
- Enter the cauliflower, stir evenly with the mixture. Add 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and the remaining 2 tablespoons of flour, stir until the gobi mixture is thicker.
- Heat the oil, fry the cauliflower one by one. Remove and drain if it is cooked.
- Fry twice so that the cauliflower is crispy on the outside, remove and drain.
- For the sauce, grind the garlic, chop the onion and thinly slice the green chilies. Sauté all ingredients until fragrant and cooked.
- Add salt, soy sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce and sugar. Cook until the sauce boils.
- Mix the cornstarch with the water, gradually adding it to the sauce until it is the desired consistency.
- Add the fried cauliflower, stir well with the sauce. Add a sprinkling of chives on top. Lift.
Enjoy gobi manchurian, one of the vegetarian Indian dishes for a side dish, can also be made as a snack.