- Soak green beans overnight. This will make the green beans softer and softer faster.
- Boil water until it boils. Put the green beans into the water, boil for about 10 minutes until the beans are tender.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, a pinch of salt, pandan leaves and sliced shallots.
- Cook all the ingredients until the green beans are really soft.
- Add coconut milk or fresh sugu to taste, boil again until it boils.
- Correct the taste, remove then serve.
Green bean porridge can be served as a breakfast or snack menu. Besides being delicious, this menu is very healthy. Hopefully this recipe is useful.
Leave a Reply