- Wash white rice and cook white rice with enough water until cooked and tender.
- Cut fresh salmon into thin slices and set aside.
- Thinly slice carrots and cucumber.
- Thinly slice the nori.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, cook thinly sliced salmon until cooked, add a little salt and ground pepper, stir well. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the carrots and cucumbers until wilted and tender.
- Mix the soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, salt and sugar, stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Prepare a large bowl, place white rice at the bottom of the bowl.
- Add stir-fried carrots and cucumber over white rice.
- Place the salmon slices on top of the carrot and cucumber stir-fry.
- Pour the sweet and salty soy sauce mixture over the salmon slices.
- Sprinkle nori pieces on top.
- Serve while still warm.
Salmon donburi is ready to be enjoyed. You can adjust the ingredients according to your taste. If you want to try other variations, Fimela’s friends can try adding ingredients such as avocado, edamame, or even roasted nuts. Good luck!
Author: Audi Regita Salsabila
Leave a Reply