Fimela.com, Jakarta Want to enjoy fried rice what’s more special? Come on, try the following Jogja beef fried rice recipe. How to make it quite easy. Here’s the description.
- 1 plate of white rice
- 50 grams of boiled beef
- 1 piece of green onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 3 bird’s eye chilies, chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make
1. Sauté all the onion and chili ingredients until fragrant.
2. Enter the boiled beef. Stir well.
3. Add rice. Add soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir well.
4. Add salt. Stir well until all the spices are evenly mixed.
5. Remove and serve with complementary ingredients.
Good luck and I hope you like this Jogja beef fried rice recipe. Happy cooking!