- Prepare all ingredients. Clean the oyong and bean sprouts as well as the spices that will be sliced.
- Slice all the spices. Saute with a little oil until fragrant.
- Enter the oyong into the stir-fried spices, stir well.
- Add bean sprouts then add salt, ground pepper, broth and sugar to taste.
- Stir all the ingredients well, cook until cooked. Taste correction.
- Lift and serve.
Very easy recipe right? Enjoy trying this recipe and don’t be lazy to be creative in making delicious dishes at home. Besides being delicious, we also have to pay attention to the health of the food we make. I hope this information is helpful.
Leave a Reply