- Prepare all ingredients. Soak the oyster mushrooms in hot water for a while then drain or if necessary squeeze the water. This is so that the mushrooms do not smell unpleasant.
- Heat a little oil, saute garlic and shallots until fragrant.
- Add the chili then stir fry until wilted.
- Add mustard greens to the stir fry, stir and cook until wilted.
- Add mushrooms to it. Stir well.
- Add salt, seasoning and ground pepper, to taste.
- Mix well all the ingredients. Add a little water for the flavors to infuse. Cook all ingredients until cooked.
- Taste correction then remove. Serve.
This menu is quite easy to make. Apart from being delicious, it is also very healthy. Good luck and I hope this recipe is useful.